Pages

Sunday 9 August 2015

August TBR

Hey Lovlies!

I know my reading posts have be slacking as of late but I have been in the ultimate reading slump for months now and it is killing me! All I want to do is read.

So hopefully although I have been struggling I am praying that this month will be far better then the past few.

Here is a list of some of the books that I would love to read this month.

I am almost 100% sure I will not get to all of these books or maybe any, especially if I don't feel like reading these books in particular!

1) Omens by Kelley Armstrong
2) Visions by Kelley Armstrong
3) Scorch Trials by James Dashner
4) Doctor Who: How to be a Time Lord
5) Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Some extras that I may want to read

6) Paper Towns by John Green
7) The Heir by Kiera Cass
8) Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
9) Four by Veronica Roth
10) Tempted by P.C and Kristin Cast
Thanks for reading!

Never Back Down!
Never Give Up!

Crystal xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment