Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Most Anticipated 2013 Releases

These are my top 5 most anticipated books of 2013! It was rather difficult to only include 5 but i managed! They are listed in order of their release date.

The Chaos of Stars by by Kiersten White Sept 12
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (Raven Boys #2 )Sept 17
Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Divergent #3) Oct 22
Champion by Marie Lu (Legend Trilogy #3) November 5th
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner Dec 10

I find it necessary to point out that I'm a little ahead of myself about Champion and Allegiant! I have not read the first two books in either series because I heard so many amazing things and I do not want to have to wait for the final book in the series so when these come out I can FINALLY read these!!

CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment