Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

Favorite TV Shows!

In this post I am going to focus on my favorite TV shows! Since I like so many different and random shows I have decided to put them in a list! And of course I will attempt to put them in some sort of organization!

Crime/Investigation
  • Bones
  • Elementary
  • Rookie Blue
  • Dexter (Finished)
  • NCIS/NCIS LA

Drama
  • Glee
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Downton Abbey
  • Chicago Fire
  • Desparate Housewives (Finished)
  • Mad Men
  • Gossip Girls (Finished)

Comedy
  • Big Bang Theory
  • New Girl
  • Friends (Finished)
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Reba (Finished)
  • Two and a half Men
  • The Millers
  • Arrested Development

Fantasy
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Game of Thrones
  • Charmed (Finished)
  • No Ordinary Family (Cancelled)
  • Under the Dome (I put it under fantasy because I am comparing it to the book.... spoiler lol)

Soaps
  • Young and the Restless
Competition/Game Shows
  • Dancing with the Stars
  • The Voice
  • Big Brother 
  • Amazing Race


I know there are soooo many more but I cannot think of them right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment